Flumil capsule is used for breaking down the mucus and for lubricating many parts of the body(such as mouth, throat and lungs) and for other conditions.
Flumil is available in the form of capsules, Solution, Granules. Hence, different forms have different composition.
In the form of Capsules:
Each Flumil capsule contains Aminophenazone(40mg), Diphenypyraline Hydrochloride (1.5mg), Nylidrin Hydrochloride (1.5mg).
In the form of Solution:
Flumil Solution contains Aminophenazone (20mg), Diphenylpyraline Hydrochloride (0.75mg), Nylidrin Hydrochloride (0.75mg/ml).
In form of Granules:
Flumil granules contain Acetylcystine 100mg, 200mg, 600mg.
Flumil Capsule is used in treating, preventing and controlling the following conditions :
* Cystic Fibrosis.
* Tuberculosis (TB).
* Surgery or anaesthesia.
* Respiratory tract disorders.
Flumil capsule side effects :-
Flumil capsule shows some mild side effects. But it is not necessary to be experienced by everyone. If these side effects become severe and worsen then consult your doctor immediately. Following are the side effects of Flumil capsule :-
* Allergic reaction.
* Abdominal pain.
* White patches.
* Chest pain.
* Running nose.
* Swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat.
* Stickiness around the nebulizer mask.
*Cold and Clammy skin.
It is recommended to visit your doctor if you experience any of the side effects.
If you are using the capsule then some precautions are to be followed. Below are the listed points to be followed :
* Inform doctor about your current health conditions (before intake).
* Stop this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
* Everytime you visit to a doctor, it is most important to inform your doctor if you are undergoing any other medication.
* Consume capsule with a full glass of water.
Flumil capsule Do’s and Don’ts :-
* Consume capsule after food.
* Breast feeding can be continued only under doctor prescription, if you are under this medication.
* Ask your doctor about the dosage and the duration of intake.
* Hence, it most important to consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
* Don’t drink alcohol while you are under medication.
* Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery as it may be dangerous.
* Do not take over dosage.
* If you are missing dose regularly then it is better to set an alarm.
* Do not take Flumil capsule if you have any other diseases. Inform your doctor about the current health conditions.
* Do not breast feed as it may harmful to a nursing baby.
Flumil capsule Drug Interactions :-
It may interact with other drugs such as prescription, over-the-counter products, vitamin and herbal products. If you take other drugs with Flumil capsule then consult your doctor.
Storage of Flumil capsule :-
* All medicines are to be stored at room temperature.
* Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
* Keep the medicines reach out of children and pets.
Consult your doctor for dosage information of Flumil capsules.
Senosiain Laboratories manufactures Flumil capsules.