Histac Tablet is used for treating Benign duodenal ulcer, Inflammation of the esophagus, Gastric Ulcer, Acid peptic disease and for other conditions.
Each tablet contains Ranitidine (150mg).
Histac Tablet Benefits :-
It is used for treating, preventing and controlling the following conditions :
* Gastric Ulcer.
* Benign Duodenal Ulcer.
* Acid Peptic Disease.
* Inflammation of the esophagus.
side effects :-
It shows some mild side effects. But it is not necessary to be experienced by everyone. If these side effects become severe and worsen then consult your doctor immediately. Following are the side effects of Tablet :
* Allergic reaction.
* Very low Blood pressure.
* Increase of serum creatinine in the blood.
* Chest pain.
* Swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat.
It is recommended to visit your doctor if you experience any of the side effects.
Histac Tablet Precautions :-
If you are using this Histac Tablet then some precautions are to be followed. Below are the listed points to be followed :
* Inform doctor about your current health conditions (before intake).
* Stop this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
* Everytime you visit to a doctor, it is most important to inform your doctor if you are undergoing any other medication.
* Consume Histac Tablet with a full glass of water.
Histac Tablet Do’s and Don’ts :-
* Consume Histac Tablet after food.
* Breast feeding can be continued only under doctor prescription, if you are under this medication.
* Ask your doctor about the dosage and the duration of intake.
* Hence, it most important to consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
* Don’t drink alcohol while you are under medication.
* Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery as it may be dangerous.
* Do not take over dosage.
* If you are missing dose regularly then it is better to set an alarm.
* Do not take Histac Tablet if you have any other diseases. Inform your doctor about the current health conditions.
* Do not breast feed as it may harmful to a nursing baby.
Drug Interactions :-
It may interact with other drugs such as prescription, over-the-counter products, vitamin and herbal products.
Hence, consult your doctor about intake of other Histac Tablets in combination with the other.
Histac Tablet Contraindications :-
Histac Tablet is contraindicative to Hypersensitivity, Porphyria, Lactation and for other conditions.
* All medicines are to be stored at room temperature.
* Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
* Keep the medicines reach out of children and pets.
Dosage of Histac Tablet :-
Consult your doctor for dosage information of Tablets.
Packages and Strengths:-
These tablets are available in a pack of 10,20,30 tablets and of strengths 150mg, 300mg.
Pharma Ranbaxy Labs, Ranbaxy Labs manufactures Histac Tablets.