Tramadol tablet is a drug one among the class of narcotic analgesics drugs.Tramadol is used in treating pains. Infact, it is used as a pain reliever.
Tramadol Side Effects :-
Tramadol shows some mild side effects. But it is not necessary to be experienced by everyone. If these side effects become severe and worsen then consult your doctor immediately. Following are the side effects of Tramadol :-
* Allergic reaction.
* Darkened Urine.
* Yellow colored eyes or skin.
* High Blood Pressure.
* Blue or gray skin color.
* Cold hands or feet.
* Swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat.
* Loss of appetite.
It is recommended to visit your doctor if you experience any of the side effects.
Tramadol Precautions :-
If you are using this Tramadol (Tramadol Hydrochloride), then some precautions are to be followed. Below are the listed points to be followed :
* Inform doctor about your current health conditions (before intake).
* Stop this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
* Everytime you visit to a doctor, it is most important to inform your doctor if you are undergoing any other medication.
* Consume Tramadol tablet with a full glass of water.
Tramadol Do’s and Don’ts :-
* Consume Tramadol tablet after food.
* Breast feeding can be continued only under doctor prescription, if you are under this medication.
* Ask your doctor about the dosage and the duration of intake.
* Hence, it most important to consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
* Don’t drink alcohol while you are under medication.
* Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery as it may be dangerous.
* Do not take over dosage.
* If you are missing dose regularly then it is better to set an alarm.
* Do not take Tramadol if you have any other diseases. Inform your doctor about the current health conditions.
* Do not breast feed as it may harmful to a nursing baby.
Tramadol Drug Interactions :-
Tramadol, containing Tramadol Hydrochloride interacts with the other drugs such as prescription medicines,supplements, over-the-counter products, herbal products. If you take other drugs with Tramadol then consult your doctor.
* Fish oil.
* Vitamin D3.
* Vitamin B12.
There may be other drugs interactions which are not listed above. Hence, consult your doctor about intake of other Tramadol in combination with the Tramadol.
Tramadol tablet Contraindications :-
It is contraindicative to Hypersensitivity, kidney failure and for other conditions.
Tramadol tablet Storage:-
* Generally, All medicines are to be stored at room temperature.
* It is must to keep all the medicines away from direct heat and sunlight.
* Be cautious in medicine storage after the usage.
Consult your doctor for dosage information of Tamadol tablet.