PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) is used in treating of urgency, frequent urination, discomfort developed due to irritation on the lower urinary tract, relieving pain and for other conditions.
Generic name of Pirimir is Phenazopyridine. In other words, pirmir is also known to be pyridine in pharmacies.
PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) Benefits :-
Pirimir is used in treating, preventing and controlling the following conditions :
* Burning, frequent urination.
* Urgent urination.
* Irritation of lower urinary tract.
Pirimir side effects :-
Pirimir shows some mild side effects. If these side effects become severe and worsen then consult your doctor immediately.
Following are the side effects of Pirimir :
* Allergic reaction.
* Abdominal pain.
* Chest pain.
* Blue or gray skin color.
* Swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat.
PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) Precautions :-
If you are using this Pirimir then some precautions are to be followed. Below are the listed points to be followed :
* Inform doctor about your current health conditions (before intake).
* Stop this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
* Everytime you visit to a doctor, it is most important to inform your doctor if you are undergoing any other medication.
PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) Do’s and Don’ts :-
* Breast feeding can be continued only under doctor prescription, if you are under this medication.
* Ask your doctor about the dosage and the duration of intake.
* Hence, it most important to consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
* Don’t drink alcohol while you are using this medication.
* Don’t drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery as it may be dangerous.
* Do not take over dosage.
* If you are missing dose regularly then it is better to set an alarm.
* Do not take Pirimir if you have any other diseases. Inform your doctor about the current health conditions.
* Do not breast feed as it may harmful to a nursing baby.
PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) Drug Interactions :-
Pirimir, containing interacts with the other drugs such as prescription medicines,supplements, over-the-counter products, herbal products. If you take other drugs with Pirimir then consult your doctor.
PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) Contraindications :-
Pirimir is contraindicative to Hypersensitivity, kidney failure and for other conditions.
Storage of PIRIMIR ( PHENAZOPYRIDINE) :-
* Generally, All medicines are to be stored at room temperature.
* It is must to keep all the medicines away from direct heat and sunlight.
* Freezing of medicines should be avoided unless if required.
* Be cautious in medicine storage after the usage.
Consult your doctor for dosage information of Pirimir.
Pirimir Manufacturers :-
Sanofi-Aventis manufactures Pirimir.